I appreciate the others sharing their experiences, but I was also hoping that someone from Declude could comment on the current state, any known issues, and what the plans are related to bugs and/or tweaks to the newly introduced code.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt wrote:

Since things have been quite for some time, I just wanted to check up on what is happening with 3.x. The last that I heard, there were several people having issues with multi-processor systems. The thread settings also concern me in the way that they are being implemented. It appears from reports that these can greatly affect the performance of a system (and therefore it's stability/ability), and knowing how variable E-mail can be, I'm not sure that this is something that I would want to have hard coded on my system. I would hope that there would be another way to go about this.

Right now I'm on 2.0.6.16 and have been for some time, but as bugs arise, and bug fixes are released, I would like to have the peace of mind to upgrade to the latest code, but I'm not sure that I have that yet.

I know that the folks at Declude have been working long and hard at this for sometime now, and I don't want to disrespect that hard work, but I would appreciate an update on where things are, and where they are going as far as the service issues go.

Thanks,