-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:40 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: New DNS Server

This is exactly why we use BIND and not MS DNS for our public facing DNS.
All you need to do to migrate to a new server is change a few ip addresses
(if changing IP addresses) in a text based file. Then copy that to the new
server and off you go.

Kevin Bilbee