Duh, I failed 1st grade math. Try THREADS 75.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Carter
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 3:36 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] 30511 problem

Someone correct me, but with 3.4GHz couldn't you try THREADS 150 and back
down from there if needed?  Wouldn't that help some?

>From http://www.declude.com/Articles.asp?ID=167
"Performance can vary due to server configuration, CPU load, available
memory, email traffic, the suggested THREADS is 25 per 1 GHZ CPU. To find
peak performance increase your threads so that your CPU usage bounces to the
100% mark and down again. If your CPU is pegged at 100% try reduce the
threads by increments of 5 each time till you see the desired result."

John