-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Smith
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 6:17 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Headers showing up in the body on 3.05.10

Ever since I went to 3.05.10 (now on 3.05.11) I've been receiving hundreds
of complaints of spam making it to my users.
After inspection, Declude is subject line marking the messages but it's
moving the SMTP headers to the body of the email. This results in user's
Outlook rules not firing on the subject line keywords.

Here's an example of the ACTUAL MESSAGE BODY.

Anyone else seeing this?

-0-