This is a re-send.  I didn't see it make it on the list.

We're receiving spam where the Ad graphic states its QuoteAMinute.com but
the domain referenced in the link is one of the following:

lainsnow.com
laquickquotes.com
lahealthinstogo.com
lahotquotes.com
lahealthsite.com

The mail is failing sniffer but apparently not failing invURIBL.  Its
scoring high enough to be tagged as spam but not high enough to be blocked
from delivery.

I have a few questions:

Is there a way to block all email where the domain resolves back to a
certain DNS server?  The host DNS server is NS1.LAHOSTINABOX.COM

Is there a way to do a whois and find out all of the domain names registered
to these jerks so that I can block all of the domains ahead of time?