Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] CBL:Fw: news

I use this filter:

STOPATFIRSTHIT

BODY  END NOTCONTAINS Content-Type: image/gif
HEADERS  END NOTCONTAINS Received: from unknown (HELO
HEADERS  END NOTCONTAINS [192.168.
TESTSFAILED END NOTCONTAINS CMDSPACE

TESTSFAILED 100 CONTAINS HELO-IS-REVDNS
TESTSFAILED 100 CONTAINS HELOISIP
TESTSFAILED 50 CONTAINS REVDNS-TIMEOUT

HELOISIP and HELO-IS-REVDNS are from external tests that I run.