Well, telling the fake hotmail from the normal hotmail is one thing...

And for this specific task, working around REVDNS is not your best best.
HotMail publishes SPF records that help you by identifying their blocks
of outbound CIDR addresses.  All you need to do is check for a mailfrom
that ends with hotmail.com and for a SPF PASS.

But another cautionary note is that you can *counterweight* hotmail
*too* much.

I, and others here, regularly see spam from disposable hotmail accounts.
The spammers know that they will get the account banned, but they don't
care, the payload is either in the HTML, or advertise a contact for
phone and fax number (Nigerian or "419" fraud), or pump and dump stock
fraud, or a deliberately mangled URL that won't be picked up by URI
scanning.  In other words, IP4R tests don't work to fight these, and
content scanners lag behind at least one wave of this spam.

Andrew 8)