I have a situation where the decludeproc service terminates unexpectedly.
It restarts, but I am concerned in that the system is not stable.  Several
messages are left in the review directory when this happens.

Shortly after one of the decludeproc restarts this morning the SMTP service
stopped and did NOT restart.  The event log had the following error:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( SMTPd32 ) cannot be found.
The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: SMTPd32 error: 231, ERR 004 - Failed to
create server Pipe..

This has happened a few times since going to imail V8.22 from 8.05.  Should
I install imail 2006?  I have it but am holding off as I fear more problems
if I am an early adopter.

Any ideas?

Imail V8.22, declude pro, sniffer, invuirbl
Dual xeon 3.4Ghz, 2GB ram

Thank you

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W., Kitchener, ON,N2M 1L2
519-741-1222

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]