3. Duh, that was widely known and is contained in the documentation.
5. Makes sense. Have to have required fields non-blank to migrate.
7. This is Declude issue, not an Imail issue. This is a known issue and
Declude has stated that it will be fixed in a future release.
9. Yep, disabling that can lead to some problems.
10. To a point, I can understand that as it has been reported to have
problems with viewing a message at the same time the Queue Manger does a
timed batch run.
11. Has been reported and reviewed on the Imail list.

Since this is a major upgrade, you did do testing first, correct? Or at
least make a full back or image of the server for a fall back plan?

John T
eServices For You