We recently had some problems with our mail server.  The C drive corrupted and we had to re-install the opertaing system.  Fortunately, the D drive where imail was located was unharmed.  We re-installed imail, swapped in the old imail folder and, with a little help from imail's built-in backup/restore system, everything is almost working again.

The problem is that the person who re-installed our OS also renamed the drive letters.  The drive where imail is located is now E, rather than D.  We are seeing in our log that every time an email goes through the system, imail is searching for "D:\IMail\Declude.exe" when it should now be searching for "E:\IMail\Declude.exe".  Is there some easy way to get imail to look for declude in the correct location?

Yahoo! Shopping