I've definitely seen a BCC: header entry on legitimate mail, which is
then blank.

I think the big idea is that the sender MTA thought it was a good idea
to let the receiver know that a BCC was used.

Sorry, I can't remember the software or domain involved.

I'd suggest at least creating a new JunkMail Pro filter with

HEADERS 0 CONTAINS BCC:

And then set a copyfile action and running that for a while to check for
false positives before you decide to add weight.

Andrew 8)

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]