-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Catuogno
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:07 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Domain Keys?

Is there any way to implement Domain Keys with Declude (1.82)or IMAIL (8.15)
Or any version? Anyway to put domain keys in any other way?

Yahoo is once again delivering any e-mail from my IP to their Bulk folder, I
figured if I can use their Domain Keys system I would have a better chance
of getting our mail delivered.  I have filled out all the Yahoo forms, but I
get nothing but generic canned responses.  I may change my IP over this....

Thanks -

Marc

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

http://www.mail-archive.com.