I am setting up a filter to whitelist some domains.  Currently, we have them directly in the global.cfg file but there is getting to be too many, so I am wanting to use a file to do the job and then assign a negative weight to it.  I thought I had it but I can't seem to get the file to fire.  We are using declude junkmail pro 3.0.5

In Declude I have:
mywhitelist      filter     c:/location/mywhitelist.txt      x     -30    0

In the text file, I have:
MAILFROM   0   IS   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<and>
MAILFROM   0   IS   @domain.com

I would also like to set up a whitelist to text file:
RECIP   0  IS [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any suggestions on how to make this work would be appreciated.

Chris Martin