-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerod M. Bennett
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 8:25 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT - Server Watching.

Hey,

I know this is off topic, but I respect the knowledge and opinions of the
people on this list.

What software / services do you guys use to watch your servers for up/down
status?

-Jerry

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]