Guhl, Markus (LDS) wrote:

hi john,

we did not changed those settings when we changed from declude 2.x to 3.0.5.23
(queue timer is 20 and tries before returning to sender is also 20) but those
queueruns did not even start. also a *.fwd should be processed right away (at
least this was my expirience when will still used declude 2.x).

when i force imail to deliver (by using send all) it works, so it looks like
something is preventing imail from starting the queuerun but not from doing the
queuerun. i'm just guessing, but could it be that some of the new
declude-processes are blocking parts of the imail processes?

This is our experience as well. I've used the suggestion of manually restarting the queue run every hour, but that's a rather ugly kludge. I have no idea how Declude would be influencing the queue like this, since I thought that that operation came *after* any Declude functions, but we did not have this problem prior to the upgrade, and with the Postfix box getting rid of 99% of the distributed dictionary attacks, there's no other explanation for an expanding balloon of queued mail that sits there unless I start directly using the web interface spool control to send them.

--
A. Clausen
---