One thing that you need to make sure is that you target the specific OU
in AD that has the users. If you have multiple OUs with users then you
need to code it twice to go after both OUs.

Goran Jovanovic
Omega Network Solutions

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/rel

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/dow