Sorry, Barry, not doubting you sent it, but didn't get the message here.

John C

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 12:47 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Changes @ Declude

 In the last 10 days we have received a number of inquiries to the email
sent to every customer explaining the changes that are happening here at
Declude. To summarize the answers to those questions:

* No existing customer is required to move to the new annual pricing.
* Our current customers can continue to pay the annual Service Agreements.
* No customer is required to move to 4.0

Over and above that we are continuing to enhance and support both 3.0 and
4.0 and we have provided great deals for customers wishing to move to the
4.0 version and also committed to keeping them on Service Agreements.

I have responded to each and every customer who has contacted me since the
email was sent out and if any one has any further questions they can contact
me either by email or telephone (978) 499-2933.

Barry

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

http://www.mail-archive.com.