We’re getting the same.  Also using Declude with smartermail.  Because Declude doesn’t appear to be scanning the headers there is no way for us to stop them.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Evans Martin
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:38 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Damaged Image Files

I’m getting a lot of messages that have only a graphic in them.  The graphic appears to have been damaged as only about ½ of it displays.  Declude has not modified the headers at all so I’m not sure if these are being scanned or not.  I don’t know how it could be bypassing Declude.  I have attached the .msg file.  Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

I’m running Declude 3.0.5.22 and SmarterMail 2.6.

The header is as follows:

   Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:24:32 -0600