Hmmm, interesting. I've gotten over 3200 hits in 2 1/2 hours with ip4r ***.mxrate.net.  I'll test these with a zero score and WARN to see if there is a difference.

John C

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fisher
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:56 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] MXRATE FYI

MXRATE-BLACK-LAST  dnsbl %IP4R%.sub.mxrate.net  127.0.0.2 30 0
MXRATE-SUSPICIOUS-LAST dnsbl %IP4R%.sub.mxrate.net  127.0.0.4 10 0
MXRATE-WHITE-LAST dnsbl %IP4R%.sub.mxrate.net  127.0.0.3 -25 0

On a subject tag @ 100, hold @ 200, delete @ 300 scale.
I was hoping to revisit the weights, when I noticed there were none.