No, Declude nor the OS nor your workstation nor etc go out to the internet
to fetch the information. They use the DNS server that they are configured
for. That DNS server is responsible for responding to the requesting app
with the information or a time out or does not exist. That DNS server is
what does the searching on the Internet according to protocol.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"

For