Here my two cents:

15 Min: Agree and make sure on where to install (d or c), where the domains
info and emails are going to held at (d: c:, network), where the spool and
logs are going to be held etc
15 Min (optional): coordinating everything in your mind and on paper to make
sure all steps are clear before starting setup
5 Minutes: Run setup (smartermail)
5-10 Minutes: Setup IIS to run smartermail webmail, check if it works, etc,
and activate license
30 - 60 Minutes: to make tests using MX of a real domain and make sure
everything is working -inbound and outbound-
30 to 120 minutes aprox: installing external components if needed.
30 Minutes: migrating or adding the domains. If it is a migration with
migrating tools provided by smartertools that should be an easy task.
30 to 90 minutes (optional): adding by hand 64 POP mail boxes if you are not
using a migration tool and setting up Autoresponders.
Another 30 to 60 minutes double checking everything in the production
environment and making adjustments if needed.

Total
Minimum 2 hours and 30 minutes, probably less. Maximum (reasonable) 6 hours

Plus the time RTFM and learning curve

regards

Luis Arango

______