-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Catuogno
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 10:36 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] [OT] Drop Connection On First Invalid
User

I don't have the key referred to in the KB article.

I even did a search through my reg for "MaxInvalid" in case I was
looking in the wrong place and got nothing.  I am running 8.22 with
Declude.

Does the addition of Declude make a difference?