What version are you using?  The Current versions are Livestats.XSP or
Livestats.NET versions are V8.xx

The earlier versions were a lot more buggy - this version is very solid
since they eliminator the "collector" tasks and just use direct file access
or ftp to access the log files.

I do wish they would stop changing the user interface dramatically with
every release -- they think they are car dealers and need a "model change"
all the time.

The latest UI is actually not as nice as the prior one, but the
functionality continues to improve nicely.

We don't have any individual sites as busy as the one you mention.  I
suspect everyone will say their solution works for them as most software
works well or doesn't show problems until you really push it past the
limits.

You'll probably need to test anything else you might want to use to see if
it can handle the amount of data you are dealing with.

If you still have the raw logs, then you could easily setup up an isolated
test environment to see how well they can work with your data sizes.