John,

Declude is an incomplete product without a solution to identifying false
positives in the spam folders.

Some folks route spam to an email address that the admin reviews, but that
is a violation of privacy and not a direction we care to go.  Moreover,
there is no means to forward the legitimate email on the recipient without
it appearing to have come from us.  We also can't ask our users to
periodically check a spam address and none of our users use webmail either.

That leaves a requirement for something like spamreview as the only
legitimate option available - but we have been unsuccessful in getting
Declude to update it to work with smartermail.

Its not a good situation if you have legitimate business email not being
received by customers.