>That IP is our gateway address.  I can get to those sites from any of our
>DMZ servers or from home, but not from inside the network.  I am the only
>person who goes to those sites and I go there very infrequently (2-4 time a
>month).

The problem is that someone using your IP was using a Java program to access our site. It isn't clear exactly what the intent was (in may have just been a browser written in Java, for example). But recently we had to come down hard on abuse of our site, and now have to block very quickly if it looks like someone isn't using a web browser (we have nearly a quarter million IPs that have abused our site).