Based on the discussion under Declude JM, I'm also looking at adding
invURIBL. However, I find the weighting system in the invurible.exe.config
file very confusing.  This is the total weight passed to Declude?  I can't
figure out what typical weight scores would be or how to adjust them.

Ben I can work with you and clarify any questions that you may have please feel free to email me directly (support [at] invariantsystems [dot] com).

Yes, the weight passed back from invURIBL is the total weight that is accumulated based on which tests are failed internally.

Just for reference, we mark the subject line at 5, divert the messages into
a separate folder at 10, and delete at 15 using Sniffer and Declude JM.

The default weighting system that invURIBL ships with is idea for your current weighting system.

Please feel free to email me directly and I can work with you on any questions or issues you have on the product.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Thanks,

Ben