-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Orin Wells
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT - Surgemail

Does anyone have experience with Surgemail?  If so what can you say
about it positive or negative.  How do you feel it compares with iMail?

I as because my partner has been pushing me to look at Surgemail
since we are in the midst of a major migration on our mail server (we
will actually have a separate mail server)

If anyone has moved a server from iMail to Surgemail, what/how was
the experience?