-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 12:04 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Emails not be scanned by Declude

> Because the is no "fix".  I can follow this newsgroup and see no
> reason to upgrade.  Why upgrade and cause more issues/problems.
> Upgrading (and the list will show) that things that were once working
> got broke.  And then later corrected back to the version we are
> running.  And things that are mention on this list are things have
> been mentioned every since the 3.0 release.
>
> So why upgrade?  Nothing is fixed.  I can point to you many list
> emails.

Erik, as it gets stated from time to time, the only reason you see mentions
about problems is that I am not going to post on every list everytime I
upgrade or update to a new version of company X's product Z's software that
everything is fine.

I have been using Declude since 1.26 and am currently running version 4.1.0.
As with ALL software, there are bumps and bruises along the way but we
preserver and continue on to the betterment of all.

A statement of "Nothing is fixed." is so ridiculously ultamative in form
that it can not be taken seriously.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"