Title: WAY OT: command line for killing a win2k process
On XP and W2K3 the sc command can be used for this.  It think sc is also available on 2K (maybe in the resource kit).

sc \\computername stop servicename

sc /? for details

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyn Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:20 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Cc: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] WAY OT: command line for killing a win2k process

Hi,

I'm going to take a minute to pick at all the incredibly knowledgable brains here.

I need to create a batch file for killing a process remotely on a win2k terminal server.

Anyone know what the syntax is off the top of their heads?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe net stop can only be used on services, this is acutally a process that can be seen from task manager.

Thanks!
Sharyn