I have been running 2.0.16 however it has a bug that external tests will double-dip; eg fail the same external test multiple times... I reported it to tech support with no resolution - so my only recourse is to run the latest ver. I am licensed for declude virus, hijack and JMPro - so I downloaded 4.2.20 (Is this the latests ver?) .

Do I have to run the install? And where is the 'key' that now needs to be in Declude.cfg? Any other advice appreciated - I have a bad feeling about doing this :)

-Nick