Andrew 8)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Bilbee
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 1:00 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] F-Prot Licensing

When did Frisk change the licensing for F-prot! They now have a mail server license for windows on number of users pricing?

I hadn't noticed that before.  This webpage is pretty darn explicit, so yes, the pricing you quoted is correct! From the bottom of the page that describes the corporate licences available:

F-Prot Antivirus for Windows on Mail Servers

To use the F-Prot Antivirus scanner on a Windows Mail Server a F-Prot Antivirus for Windows on Mail Servers license is required. This license category differs from the general F-Prot Antivirus for Windows for corporate users license in that it covers use that the general license does not: F-Prot Antivirus for Windows on Mail Servers applies to mail servers, mail relays and mail gateways, i.e. computers that provide mail services to a network, either for incoming or for outgoing e-mail.

High-quality, efficient virus scanning is essential for any mail server. E-mail is the most common way for viruses and other malware to spread. The most effective way of stopping the spread of malware onto a network and beyond is at the server. F-Prot Antivirus for Windows on Mail Servers includes a Command Line Scanner (fpcmd.exe) that can be used with third party mail server software such as Declude and MailEnable. Information on how to use the software with such programs can be found on www.declude.com and www.mailenable.com.

If you are interested in purchasing F-Prot Antivirus for Windows on Mail Servers, please visit our order form and take a look at our price lists.

NB: Administrators should read question 113 and question 114 in the FAQ section of our Windows support pages before installing F-Prot Antivirus for Windows Mail Servers.

F-Prot Antivirus for Windows Mail Servers

Number of Users

Annual license fee

1-24

US$ 269