> Contrary to your comments on the use of this forum, it has always been for all things Declude when Scott > was the sole player he never complained about the conversation threads. Positive or negative. I think you
> could complain if say we were talking about phone systems.

On the other hand, I would be saying "Hey, wait a minute here..."  :)

I would explain that Commtouch should indeed be treated as an addon to Declude, not part of the base package (since it requires a huge amount of manpower in the background). I would then explain that while the revenue share plan may not seem ideal to everyone, people who don't find the revenue share plan acceptable can either [1] continue using Declude as they have with no extra cost, or [2] if they want to add real-time scanning, they can go with an alternative like Message Sniffer.

It's encouraging that customers see this as a "gotta have it" addon, but it is important to recognize that it should still be treated as an addon.