Sandy
I'm looking for something to extract to a file, will this do it?
John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Sanford Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:04 PM
To: John Doyle
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Gateway question

> I  know  this has come up in the past several times, but I'm looking
> for a recommendation by someone who has actually used it.

Well, I've used it. Though I did write it. :)

The free ldap2aliases script in my sig is designed to sync IMail users
and  aliases  on  one server into corresponding aliases on an upstream
(IMail) MX.

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release
/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downloa
d/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/re