Title: Message
I then use SKIPIFWEIGHT at the top of all of my penalty text filter files so that if the message is already spammy enough to have earned my highest action weight, I don't spend any further CPU time on the message.

Will there be an entry in the log file stating that the rest of the tests were skipped or whatever it will say?