Scott,

I can't remmeber exactly my suggestion (as said it was around two years ago)
but I've made a similar research as you in the logfiles in order to go sure
that the HH-SS / SH-SH ratio would be good enough to consider it a valuable
option for some points in the weighting system.

There are more values that can be compared:
HELO
REVDNS
MAILFROM
COUNTRY

There are many zombies out who send messages with randomly
selected/generated values.

If there is a message with
HELO xy.domain.de
REVDNS xy.domain.net
MAILFROM [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and COUNTRY shows Mexiko as origin

then it maybe should be possible to add something like 20 - 40% of your hold
weight to the final weight of this message.

Markus