From: "Craig Edmonds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:04 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] [EMAIL PROTECTED] versus new case management module

Yeah right, Joseph.

Unlike Evans, I pay declude several thousand dollars a year for my declude
licenses, and am absolutely thrilled with the declude product, no complaints
here, it works great, its cut out nearly all the spam my 5,000 + email users
used to get before.

In addition, the declude customer support has been first class and I have
been treated like a king by the new management team, probably because
respect works both ways.

There are a few people out there though who were unhappy with Barry's
"departure" because it affected their pricing and continue to moan and
complain and find things wrong with the product. I would say, based on Evans
postings that he is certainly one of them and because he cant get his way,
is just finding things to pick on.

Evans actually admits that he is not a declude client anymore but continues
to post anti declude propoganda on this forum which I think every paying
declude client will agree is completely unneccessary and uncalled for.

Sure, I could just ignore his rantings and moaning but its not fair to all
paying declude customers which includes myself.

So, ummm, my contribution to paying customers in this forum, is that I am
one.

As for being argumentative, then abso-f*cking-lutely mate. You are spot on
there. I will argue and debate until the cows come home on a hot topic such
as this.

This forum is not for slagging declude off which is what Evans is doing, its
for discussing and arguing the finer points of the product in order to help
declude themselves make it a better product.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com