We have a distribution list that emails all employees. Can I specific by
domain who can post to this list such as "@clarksoncollege.edu" users
only?

I am looking at the online help but vaguely remember seeing something
like that sometime ago.

##########################
Roger Schmeits
Sr. Network Engineer
101 South 42nd St.
Omaha, NE 68131
http://www.clarksoncollege.edu
(402) 552-2542 Office
(800) 647-5500 Toll Free

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) indicated above.
Use or disclosure of information e-mailed in error is respectfully
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the sender and immediately delete the original message.