From: "Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 5:41 PM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Server Error, please run
'Declude -diag' again please.

Mon,
You will want to contact Declude support directly for this.  It appears as
if something is a miss with your license.
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude,
Imail,
mxGuard, and ORF.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI
integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Mon Mariola writes:
> I use Declude 2.0.6 for SmarterMail with Valid Service Agreement.
>
> I have some problem with Declude by some emails with virus are not
captured.

> In the folder spool I view archives hixxxx.log with this text:
> --------------------
> 09/14/2006 18:54:40 63104843 *** License not in compliance, Declude is
NOT
> processing your email *** Please contact Declude technical support at
> 978-499-2933
> --------------------
>
> And "declude -diag" shows the text: Server Error, please run
'Declude -diag'
> again please.
>
> What is happening?
>
> The "declude -diag" is:
> --------------------
> Declude 2.0.6 (C) Copyright 2000-2004 Computerized Horizons.
> Compilation Platform: SmarterMail
> -- Information
>
> JunkMail:  Config file found (c:\SmarterMail\Declude\global.CFG).
>            Log File: c:\SmarterMail\spool\dec0915.log - Path is Valid.
>
> Virus:     Config file found (c:\SmarterMail\Declude\Virus.CFG).
>            Log File: c:\SmarterMail\Spool\vir0915.log - Path is Valid.
>
>            Scanner 1: C:\Archiv~1\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe
>              Parameter 1:     /TYPE
>              Parameter 2:     /SILENT
>              Parameter 3:     /NOMEM
>              Parameter 4:     /ARCHIVE=5
>              Parameter 5:     /NOBOOT
>              Parameter 6:     /DUMB
>              Parameter 7:     /REPORT=report.txt
>              VirusCode:       3
>              VirusCode:       6
>              VirusCode:       8
>              Report:          Infection:
>
> Hijack:    Config file found (c:\SmarterMail\Declude\Hijack.CFG).
>            Log File: c:\SmarterMail\spool\hi0915.log - Path is Valid.
>
> Confirm:   Config file found (c:\SmarterMail\Declude\Confirm.CFG).
>            Log File: c:\SmarterMail\spool\con0915.log - Path is Valid.
>
> SmarterMail reports Host Name as: "mail.monmariola.com".
> DNS Server: 217.76.128.4
>
> Using [sm.decludekey.us]
>
> Using [sm.decludekey.us]
>
> Using [sm.decludekey.us]
>
> MAC Address:                000D600F3EB2
> Server Error, please run 'Declude -diag' again please.
>
> 56 spam tests defined: CODE CATCHALLMAILS NOLEGITCONTENT IPNOTINMX AHBL
> BLITZEDA
> LL CBL DSBL MXRATE-BLOCK MXRATE-SUSPICIOUS ORDB SBL SORBS-HTTP
SORBS-SOCKS
> SORBS
> -MISC SORBS-SMTP SORBS-SPAM SORBS-WEB SORBS-BLOCK SORBS-ZOMBIE
SORBS-DUHL
> SPAMCO
> P BONDEDSENDER MXRATE-ALLOW INTERSIL CSMA-SBL SPAMBAG FIVETENSRC
JAMMDNSBL