The current hotfix for IMail Server 2006 includes a registry setting
that allows you to set a fixed domain name in your outbound HELO/EHLO.

Andrew.

--- Begin Message ---
This morning I received a notice from Ipswitch that the above-mentioned
version is available.

I thought this was worth pointing out:

SMTP
* Added ability to create and use a static, predefined helo/ehlo
Hostname for all outgoing mail.

This is good news for the various admins who have been blocked by AOL or
Yahoo! or whomever else because the HELO/EHLO they emit didn't match
their reverse DNS.

Andrew 8)

--- End Message ---