Well, it didn't run for us.  We tried and it caused random BSOD and ISS
wouldn't provide any support.

-Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Beckstrom
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:38 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Interesting SMTP connection patterns

Blackice runs perfect on Windows 2003 server.  I posted the install
instructions on this list a couple of weeks ago.

Craig -- I believe some email servers will open a secondary connection
as
part of their spam checking.  In that case, you might see 2 connections
which would be legitimate.

What setting did you change in blackice to drop those IPs with multiple
connections?

Jay
> Sudowski - Handy Networks LLC
> Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:59 PM
> To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
> Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Interesting SMTP connection patterns
>
> Of course, BlackIce does not support Windows 2003.
>
> -Jay

Dave