Andy,

You should know you can call me ...

David B
978-499-2933 EXT 7007

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy Schmidt
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:31 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Support

Hi,

I've been trying to be good and follow all the instructions:

- Try to open a case as suggested one the support page by logging into customer page -> there is no such "open a case" function

- Send and email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] yesterday. Got a "ticket number" assigned. It's 4:30 - no response to my ticket.

- Now I called, because they'll be going home in 30 minutes - I'm getting a cheerful recording!

And that's just for trying to install Declude on a new server with a different host name.

If anyone from Declude is monitoring this list... I need assistance!

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)
Fax:    +1 201 934-9206