From: "Dave Beckstrom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelisting flaw in Declude?

Hi Darin,

Thanks for the great explanation.   You always offer good feedback.   Thanks
to everyone else who replied, too.

Which is the lesser of two evils  --  Whitelist email to all recipients even
though only one recipient is in the whitelist; or ignore the whitelist
request entirely if the email has multiple recipients and only one of whom
is in the whitelist?

Cox