From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darin
Cox
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 10:19 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: SPAM-WARN: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] RE: On RFC Violation -
Declude allows attachments and Virus to pass through untouched and unscanned

Thanks, David.  We appreciate your input.

Is it feasible to post a list of known issues and/or issues being worked?  I
realize that's a lot of disclosure, and would probably increase call volume
significantly, but I also know that would make me feel much more comfortable
of someday being able to exercise our two-year-old unused SA, and upgrade to
4.x.

Thanks again,

Darin.