DB> 1. The all_list.dat is not updated every release.
DB> 2. The latest all_list.dat is posted on the My Account page 6 July 06

Worse, David, is that the then-current all_list.dat is not packaged with the release.

When Declude v3.13 was packaged, it included builds of decludeproc.exe dated Oct-21-2006, at that time the current all_list.dat was Jul-06-2006 but the package includes an older version dated Mar-29-2006.

Why include an old data file in a current release?

I'm not suggesting that you update the all_list.dat for every release, but rather, I suggest that you include the current version of all_list.dat!

Furthermore, I will also suggest that put out a regular release cycle for all_list.dat because ARIN assignments by nature are dynamic.  Is there a release cycle?  It seems to me that it only gets updated when there is enough public complaint about it here on the list, and that you specifically, David Barker, chooses to make it a priority.

Andrew.

1. The all_list.dat is not updated every release.

2. The latest all_list.dat is posted on the My Account page 6 July 06

David B