Hi,

Am having a couple of issues with my server and have just looked in the c:/imail/spool/proc/work folder.

When I browse to that folder using windows explorer, it takes ages and ages to open and looks like its empty when in fact its trying to load the files.

When i right click and select properties to see if there are files in the folder, the properties box is saying there are literally hundreds of thousands of files in there. (216,843 files)

Does anyone know how I can empty this folder becasue it seems to be stuck in some kind of loop.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com
E : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.