Does the "Processes" directive still works under 4.0.8 version? It is a directive set in the declude.cfg where you can control how many declude processes to run simultaneously.

Also is the "Threads" directive working in version 4.0.8 as well?

I don't see PROCESSES in the online manual. Not in 4.0.8 version.(Release notes say that 2.0.6 version uses it).

And I don't see THREADS in the online manual. It started in version 3.0.5.3 according to the release notes.

If procceses directive doesn't exist. What is the directive that replaces it?

The thing is that I am receiving huge amount of emails per day and from time to time my proc directory is backlogging email. I find my self with over 10K emails in the proc directory. I haven't seen that in a while and I used to increase the processes to empty the proc directory fast. But it doesn't seem to work.

I thank you in advance for the answers about the directives.

Regards

-Luis Arango