I spent this afternoon cleaning up my global.cfg file and I still have some tests listed that no longer show up in the latest config file from Declude.

I was wondering which of the following, if any are still active tests?

DSBL , SENDERDB-BLACK, SENDERDB-SUSPICIOUS, MAILPOLICE-BULK, MAILPOLICE-PORN, FIVETEN-SPAM, FIVETEN-BULK, FIVETEN-MULTISTAGE, FIVETEN-SPAMSUPPORT, FIVETEN-MISC, FIVETEN-SINGLESTAGE, FIVETEN-FREE, AHBL-RELAYS, AHBL-PROXIES, AHBL-SOURCES, AHBL-PROVISIONAL, AHBL-FORMMAIL, AHBL-DUL, NJABL-DYNABLOCK, NJABL-RELAYS, NJABL-DUL, NJABL-SOURCES, NJABL-MULTI, NJABL-FORMMAIL, and NJABL-PROXIES Are any of these tests duplicates, as in basically using the same data or basically the same test?

Thanks for the help,

Brian T.