Following to the manual there is one action to add a line to the message
header: WARN
The HEADER-Action does not add it to the message header but to the head of
the body.

But the WARN-Action is limited as it does add a fixed line

What if I want to add a custom line to the message header if a certain
weight was reached?
For example:

...so that mailservers and email-clients behind declude could use their own
filters based on this header line.

I have one possible new customer who already has filters for such a message
header and want to switch to our spam filters. But for this we need such
custom message header lines.

Does I miss here something or is it true that there is no way to do this
with current declude versions?

Markus