Is it because when it reaches WEIGHT19 and does the ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED],
the message is delivered?  Then when it tries to perform the action of WEIGHT32
the message is already gone?

Does Declude allow for multiple instances of the same action where subsequent
actions are performed, or does it perform the action of the same type that
occurs first?  Is there a precedence on actions of the same type or not?  The
manual describes precedence for actions of different type (HOLD over WARN for
example) but what about actions of the same type (one ROUTETO versus another
ROUTETO)?

Gary