Is the Reverse DNS in the headers anywhere?  I've just been going out to
DNSReports.com and pulling it for the ones I want to add.  Easier way?

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg
Evanitsky
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:56 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] whitelisting based on rev dns

On Nov 8, 2006, at 1:24 PM, Craig Edmonds wrote:

> How can I whitelist based on Reverse DNS?

Create a filter with lines like

REVDNS  xxx  ENDSWITH  .abcdefghi.com

where xxx is weight to apply. Xxx could be a very high number to cause the
message to be deleted or it could be a negative number.

In my revdns spam filter I also have the following lines at the top to save
processor usage

SKIPIFWEIGHT  xx
STOPATFIRSTHIT

If the message's weight already exceeds xx the filter will be skipped.

Later,
Greg

http://www.mail-archive.com.